Friday, May 6, 2011

On the Brightside

Sophomore year is ending. And as sad as I am about that, I'm so excited about this summer and what it has in store. My least favorite thing in the world to do is saying bye to friends. Least. Favorite. Thing. Ever. So as I'm saying bye to my sweet friends, I'm just going to brag on them and share just a little bit of what their summer has in store! My two roomies for next year, Cecilia and Anne Elizabeth, are working at a camp called Desoto, in North Alabama together teaching mountain biking and being really cool! My roommate from this year, Helen, IS GOING TO CHINA. For the whole summer! So so excited for her, she gets to visit her sister and brother-in-law! Sweet Davis is going to be working in South Carolina at a ballin beach making that $$$!! My two sweet friends Katie and Caroline are nannying all summer in Birmingham, and Carol's getting to enjoy her very first Alabama summer. It's great! MARIE PARSONS IS GOING TO ENGLAND. Sorry, it wouldn't be appropriate to say it in any other way. I'm so pumped for her! Mollie and I are returning to K-Kountry out in Branson, MO. Words cannot express how excited I am!


My talented friend, Sarah Kathryn Heinss, is graduating from Auburn and moving to NASHVILLE!! Holy smokes I'm so excited for her! She is one of my sweetest friends, who is beautiful inside and out! Yesterday, we took some pictures around campus (because again, she's so talented) and here are just a few. If you want to get your pictures done, she's expanding her film business to photography! Go check out her website/blog!





Just two of my favorite things at Auburn: Toomers lemonade (duh) and Samford Lawn. Even though I'm from here and I get to be around both all the time, I find my heart really missing them when I'm gone. Take a minute and go look at SK's blog, she's stinkin awesome :)


As this school year comes to a close, I am so beyond thankful for the first half of my college experience. Even though I'm half way through, and I guess a new member of the "upperclassmen", I'm thankful the Lord tells us to live day by day. So though it may seem like life is going way too fast, I'm just going to sit back, enjoy what the Lord has to come, and drink some Toomers lemonade. Until then, folks. 

Also, how cute is this video? Really cute, that's what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment