Friday, April 27, 2012

sounds like hallelujah

This semester has flown by! I am so thankful for how much time I've gotten to spend with my sweet friends. So far, I've been finishing up my junior year (EEEEEEKS!) and getting ready for Kenya! I met a new friend that will be going on the same team to Kenya, Hannah Hawkins! She is so precious and I cannot wait to spend time and serve for a month with her! Speaking of Kenya, I leave in 34 days!!!!!! My heart is so full of joy and excitement! I can't wait! So far, I've raised about $2,200, which leaves me about half way towards my goal. I know the Lord will provide and I'm excited to see the way He works in the next few weeks.

Today is dead day at Auburn. Which consists of my roommate, Mollie, and I watching What Not to Wear and Say Yes to the Dress all morning while eating Eggo Waffles. Aka not studying just yet. Mollie is about to leave in a week for THREE MONTHS in Italy. It's the longest we have been apart since our freshman year (literally, we haven't spent more than a few weeks apart), and even though I'm going to miss her a whole lot I can't wait to hear about the adventures she's about to have in Italy!

So many exciting things have happened in April!


My roomie from last year and great friend got engaged!!! Stevi and her fiance Kyle are so precious and I cannot wait to see one of my sweet friends get married! We are so excited for you Stevi!


Mollie made just the most precious birthday cake! Can't wait for bunkbeds next year wahoooo


Smiths younglife. Mount up y'all


Anne Elizabeth turned 21!!! She was one of my first friends at Auburn. We lived down the hall from each other in Owen and have been besties since. I'm so thankful for her and our friendship! She is beautiful inside and out! So thankful she was born!!!

lylas.


Loving the band The Head and The Heart lately. Especially this song.



No comments:

Post a Comment