Saturday, July 13, 2013

lost (and found!)

It has been way too long and I can't even begin to explain all that has been going on lately, I thought the best way would be through some photos.



















Today I'm thankful for:
the perfect day that still brings tears to my eyes anytime I think about it
and parents that made our day so special and with so much love
the husband that I have been praying for since I was little, that encourages me, challenges me, and leads me
a honeymoon that was filled with fresh air, blue skies,
and lots of mountains
our very first home that is simple and tucked away in the hill country of Texas
our backyard facing a farm
and the hilarious goats we spoil with apples
green green (green!) smoothies
fun cook books, experimenting in the kitchen
and a sweet taste tester
families that go above and beyond to love their neighbors and for their sweet children that brings so much joy to my life
living in a small town that has long horns in their 4th of July parade
wrap around porches that have a swing facing the sunset
new friends and phone calls with precious old friends
skype, I am so thankful for you, and getting to talk with family that I already miss a whole lot.
a sweet sister who is serving and loving some babies in Haiti. Check out her blog *here*



Friends, I hope you seek freedom in this: though we may feel so completely lost and overwhelmed, we are called *His BELOVED*. And we certainly are found, wherever it is that we are. Waiting on tables, studying for summer school, serving in the mission field, or taking care of your children. You are found! You are His beloved. Rest in that truth today. 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment