Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dear Mary

(taking after my favorite blog todays letters)




Dear Mary,
I miss you so so much today. You don't know Jesus yet and you come from a muslim home but I know that He dwells in your spirit, your words, your smile. I pray that you will accept Him into your heart. I pray you remember how precious and loved you are. I know that both of your parents have passed away and you have been separated from your siblings, but I pray you know that you are eternally adopted. He can't wait to share your inheritance of His Kingdom with you. You are a daughter of God. You are loved. I wish I could give you a big hug right now! And paint your nails and remind you how loved you are. I can't wait to see you again soon.   




Dear anyone and everyone who reads this,
pray with me today for Mary. That she will know the Father's love for her. That she will know Jesus as her savior. That regardless of the hardships she faces here on earth, she is loved and adored by the God that created her. That she will be eternally adopted into His Kingdom. That someone at the BCC right now is giving her a hug and reminding her that she is God's beloved. Pray that she seeks God as her refuge and strength. 




No comments:

Post a Comment