Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mat Kearny's NEW CD

Yipppeeeeee Mat's new cd is out! IT'S SO GREAT. Really, it has some sweet jams on it. This past week has been busy, fun, and exciting all at the same time. So to break down, check out these pics.
P.S. Texas may be my new favorite state... With Montana in close second. 


Texas is SO pretty. Really, we were driving to Austin and I looked out the window and saw this. Beautttyyyy.


Knox and I ate at this fun place called "Home Slice" and it was the BOMB. Hmmmm pizza. Holla.


While we were in Austin, we had to see the capital. DUH. And might I say, it's pretty cool.



Then we went to Waco where I got to see some of my kampers! I couldn't have been more excited! Sweet Maggie on the left is one of my kampers from last summer. She is such a blessing and joy to be around. Laura Leigh is on the right and she's one of my funniest kampers I've ever had. She was in barn twelve with me this past summer!


After Waco, we headed back to San Antonio. It really is such a cool town! And I got to spend time with the sweet Schroller family. All in all it was a great visit, with great shaved ice, and great sunny afternoons. 



I love traveling and getting to make visits, but I've also realized how excited I am to start school and see all of my sweet friends from Auburn! Yippeee for fall, Mat Kearny, younglife, and friends!

Until later.

                




No comments:

Post a Comment