Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wave your flag

Spring spring spring. I'm constantly reminded of how much I love this time of year. After an insane road trip, I'm left with lots of laughs, memories, and sweet friends. Summer is around the corner, which means we're half way done with school. Whaaaaaaaat? So, as this semester is coming to a close, here are just a few things that I think are pretty awesome:

Smith Station High young life leaders. Just the most amazing group of sophomores, minus my girl Sara. Shout out with some love to Spain! 



Beautiful, beautiful Auburn University.



Wonderful country roads that the Tom-Tom seems to love. Seriously, how beautiful is that?


Sweet friends that are willing to listen to the same cd with me at least three times.


Delicious, wonderful cookie cakes made by my Davey girl (aka Davis).



Room 314. Holla.



 
This song. It's awesome. 


And last but not least, I am so very thankful for my baby brother, Patrick. His birthday was today and he turned FIFTEEN. Whaaaaaaaat? He's the most precious fifteen year old there is. So give him a hug, a high five, or a super cool card. He deserves it. 
Not to be all sentimental or anything, but I remember the day you were born. 
Just saying. You are SO OLD





No comments:

Post a Comment